Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Flight to India

How long does it take to get to the other side of the world?
Roughly 20 hours in a plane!

So the four of us are flying out of lovely Cincinnati's airport at 3:30 tomorrow (Thursday). Because of the time difference, we will not be arriving in Bombay, India until 11 pm on Friday!
Our flight has one layover, unfortunately we have to make a stop.....in PARIS! I wish I could say we are going to run around the city between flights, but all the running we will be doing is to get to our next flight on time! So with 10 hours down, we hop on another flight, for about the same amount of time, to India.

I'm pretty excited because on most US flights, the best you get is a Delta cookie (ok admit it, you enjoy it every time, I secretly do.), but for this, we got to request our ethnic meal of choice. Trying to be very diverse in my travel mentality, I chose Asian...fitting for traveling to Asia! I've been taught to cook authentic Asian meals in the past, and am excited at the possibility of crab rangoon and potstickers...or maybe I'm thinking a little far-fetched.

At any rate I'm trying to think positive for 20 hours in a plane. I have a lot of books to finish, and my brother recently handed over his old iTouch, which I'm excited to be able to use to update this during the flight!

Talk to you all before we fly out!
-Haley

3 comments:

  1. get some good cooking ideas for me, i need a switch from american food for awhile, o and can u get me whatever is popular in fasion for guys over there, i wanna look fly..safe travels..

    CORY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Eat as many crazy foods as possible then bring back the recipes!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Travels!! Looking forward to receiving you at Mumbai's CST Airport tonight.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear anything you have to say on fashion, int'l travel, and India!